About The CWW
3 days, 40 workshops, 20 coaches, 4 events and endless learning!
Join us for our 25th Circus Workshop Weekend featuring circus educators from all over the globe sharing their knowledge in over 40 workshops over 3 days. Activities include classes that range from aerial to ground and from creative to technical, from introductory to advanced.
- Each workshop is limited in size to give you the best opportunity to learn and connect with the teacher
- Classes are 2 hrs in length, so you have time to really dig into the material
- Sign up for exactly what you want – take one or two workshops, or get 15% off by signing up for 4 or more
- Art, storytelling and circus intersect at Friday’s Opening Night event Gather Round: Stories and Images of the Circus
- Watch circus artists from as far away as New Zealand in Saturday’s Alumni Showcase
- Show off your works-in-progress at Sunday’s Beta Night
VIEW ALL CLASSES AND ACTIVITIES HERE
November 3 – 5, 2023
Trapezium & the Cotton Mill
Most workshops are $75.
If you buy 4 or more workshops, you get 15% off of each!
16 & up or by permission of instructor