Our brand new, full-time training program had a great start in the Fall of 2017. We moved to our new campus with a custom built training space, and expanded the professional program to meet the needs of the evolving circus market to ensure our graduates are ready for the global stage.
NECCA is committed to developing exceptional and innovative circus artists. Students are provided with the curriculum, classes, techniques, coaching and facilities they need to succeed. Chances are you already know performers or coaches who have graduated our professional programs. Now you can take part in our expanded program to take your passion to the next level!
We will begin
accepting applications for the 2018/2019 school year on Monday November 27. Applications are due by January 15 for auditions March 10 & 11.
is $9,950 per year. Payments are made in several portions through the year.
How do I apply?
|Applicants interested in entering our ProTrack Program submit an application. Acceptance into one of the three years of our program is based on levels competence in:|
- Circus Arts Modalities
- Dance & Movement
- Tumbling & Acrobatics
- Theater & Performance
Applicants for 2017/2018 may be accepted into Year 1 or Year 2. Acceptance into Year 3 is by invitation.
1. Make your audition video and download it to YouTube or Vimeo
Guidelines for video submission.
2. The 2018 Application will be ready on Mon Nov 27. At that time you can fill out the application form.
Once you begin the digital Application Form HERE, you must enter all your information at one time, so we suggest reviewing the questions and preparing your answers in advance.
3. Provide two Letters of Reference
Click here for reference submission form to provide to reference providers.
4. Pay your $60 application fee. Online with a credit card or mail check to: NECCA, 10 Town Crier Dr, Brattleboro, VT 05301 attn: applications
5. If you have any questions, please contact the Program Director HERE.